.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Keeping it Together
Gin and Tonic
Sic Transit Gloria - "Thus Glory Fades"
Tag you're it
Something's gotta give
The Weekend
Catch-a-fire
An ultra girly post
Is this how a toy feels when its batteries run dry?
Walk Away


The Archives




Thursday, May 25, 2006
No one talks to her, she feels so alone
She's in too much pain to survive on her own
The hurt she can't handle overflows to a knife
She writes on her arm, wants to give up her life
Each day she goes on is a day that she's brave,
Fighting the lie that giving up is the way,
Each moment of courage her own life she saves
When she throws the pills out a hero is made
-Superchick [hero]

I wanted to let you all know that I am moving this weekend. I may or may not have internet for a while. I will have access but not as regular. If anyone wants to send me a care package for my new place..email me for the new address :)
I'm freaking out but excited as well. I will try to update again some point during the chaos of the weekend.


Alysa [ 9:29 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • email me with your new address.
    smoshogianni@hotmail.com

    i hope you hsve regular internet soon.
    xxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 AM  

  • Hope everything is going well for you :o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home