.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Something's gotta give
The Weekend
Catch-a-fire
An ultra girly post
Is this how a toy feels when its batteries run dry?
Walk Away
At that point, just stay home, right?
A hop, skip, and a week.
better put the clothes in the oven
Birthdays


The Archives




Thursday, April 27, 2006
I was tagged by Kain on a couple of things, this is the only one I have the brain power for at the moment. But, Kain, I promise I'll do the other one as well :)


Speak now, or forever hold your peace...

If you comment to the post:

1. I'll respond with something random I like about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll name something we should do together.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must (please) post this on your journal so you can do the same for other people.


Alysa [ 3:05 PM ]

6 Comments:

  • Yay! *Comments and then does a little dance.* ;D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:01 PM  

  • commenting!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:40 AM  

  • Kain:
    1. Fellow Buffy/Angel nerd
    2. Donnie Darko
    3. Find my lost shoe.
    4. Evil closets.
    5. You left a comment about Arthur.
    6. "Fire bad, tree pretty." -Buffy
    7. Um...uh...do you like cheese?

    By Blogger Alysa, at 4:12 PM  

  • Miss Emmaline:
    1. Moo.
    2. Suddenly-Superchick
    3. Hah..far too many things to mention. One involving me in a naughty cops uniform scaring the life out of your cousin. Squee.
    4. You want to cut Learning Disorders pigtails off.
    5. My first/clearest memory goes back before we even talked to eachother. Chris took you and a friend to a Justin Timberlake/Christina Aguilera concert.
    6. "Hey look! A baby cow..it must be light ranch!" -Brent
    7. Why aren't you here? It makes me sad.

    By Blogger Alysa, at 4:18 PM  

  • Oooo... Donnie Darko. Because we're both superheros? Or because weren't both weird? (and I mean that as a compliment.) Hehe. ;P

    Cheese... Hmm... Well, I like it as an ingredient. Like, in tacos or subs and stuff, but not really a fan of eating it by itself. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 PM  

  • Hello my lovely and dear friend. I hope you are well and loads of hugs adn kisses to you :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home