.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

An ultra girly post
Is this how a toy feels when its batteries run dry?
Walk Away
At that point, just stay home, right?
A hop, skip, and a week.
better put the clothes in the oven
Birthdays
The way we were
Glomp
Psychobabble


The Archives




Tuesday, April 11, 2006


So after my last post, I talked to some close friends. I came to decide I'm going to start a blog just for my beauty, fashion, sex, and relationship stuff. It's going to be fun and awesome. So now I need your help in ideas for a name.

I've had an amazing past couple of days. Up until this morning anyway. Thanks to someone who I need to come up with an alias for, I've been happy for more than 2 mins at a time. But now I don't want to get out of bed and my head is pounding and I want to do nothing but sleep and cry. I think I'm only aloud 2 happy days every 6 months. And I just filled my quota.

Oh and a very happy 18th birthday to Emily.


Edit/Rant::
I had come up with the idea that since my mom took my ballet room away for her treadmill and scrapbooking shit, that she could go to the front office of our community and get a key for the excersise rooms. They have a room with hardwood floors and ballet bars. She is home sick today so I figured it would be easy for her to do so since she wouldn't have to take a long lunch or something to go do it. I know some of you are probably think why don't I just go up there and get it, I've tried, they won't let me since my name isn't on the lease. So I asked if she could go do that today since she's home. She said they would charge her, in other words, no. This pisses me off since the past 4 days in a row she has come home with a venti espresso frappicino with 2 add shots. Thats almost 24$ for coffee that I could have bought groceries with, or got the damn key or fuck, kept the internet on. Yes, I am currently high jacking my neighbors wireless. This is so fucked up!
End Edit/Rant::


Alysa [ 12:09 PM ]

6 Comments:

  • Well first of all the name of the blog should be a noun for sure.

    now that that is out of the way.. lol im glad youve had an awesome past couple of days i wish i could last longer for you. maybe if we start thinking up some diry food lines itl make you laugh and then..i duno. it would be worth a shot?

    and thank you!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

  • Ack, an internet in jeopardy?! You poor, poor soul... I can only imagine how rough it can be... I'd be going through withdrawl without my own internet. :O

    Awww... Everyone deserves more than two happy days every six months... Well, tell ya what, if a happy day ever comes my way, I'll pass it along to you. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 PM  

  • I was just thinking (and not sleeping) and decided you need to know how much the damn key would cost.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 AM  

  • i love the idea about the new blog.
    and i agree with Kain, you deserve more than 2 happy days. I recently made a deal with myself: I'm trying to stay positive and happy for 85% of the time. That means only 1.5 bad day out of 10.

    Happy Birthday to Emily.

    xxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 AM  

  • Just stopping in to say hello, Alysa;
    I hope you are having a good day today.
    Love and hugs. xo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM  

  • Just dropping in to wish you a safe and joyous Easter :o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home