.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Catch-a-fire
An ultra girly post
Is this how a toy feels when its batteries run dry?
Walk Away
At that point, just stay home, right?
A hop, skip, and a week.
better put the clothes in the oven
Birthdays
The way we were
Glomp


The Archives




Monday, April 17, 2006


This is mostly a picture post from the weekend. I'll caption them though :) The above was taken at a park across the street from my house.


Brent, same park.


A 400$ dress I fell in love with and looked amazing on me.


Same dress but with me rejoicing.


On the drag, drinking diet coke.


This was on a fence when we were walking around.



Sunday and the secret place











Okay now that you are overloaded on pictures, I'm off to get food. I'll catch up on your posts this afternoon. Hope you all had a Happy Easter.


Alysa [ 1:11 PM ]

4 Comments:

  • It looks like you had a very happy weekend, I'm happy for you. And yes, you're right, you look amazing.

    Hey, I recognize that guy on the fence. O_O! It's Bomberman! :O

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:07 PM  

  • Great pictures, Alysa!
    I am glad you had such a good weekend.
    Keep believing. Stay strong.
    Love.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 PM  

  • so i am in love with the sunday secret place pictures. the composition of the ones with you and then the ones with brent are amazing. awesome awesome. he should put one of those hat ones on his myspace.

    im glad you had such a good weekend :-) u seemed pretty happy for the most part when we talked which is awesome.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM  

  • it's so good to see you smile. you look so beautiful, radiant and young. please do it more!
    xxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home