.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Romance, blinding and ultimate.
Moving up
Pictures, as promised
New Digs
On the move, on the run
Keeping it Together
Gin and Tonic
Sic Transit Gloria - "Thus Glory Fades"
Tag you're it
Something's gotta give


The Archives




Saturday, July 01, 2006
Hand out the window
Floatin' on air
Just a flip of the wrist
I'd be wavin' you goodbye

Drive past the lifeguard stand
Where I sit around waiting for you to remember
Well past the beach hotels
Where the girls are getting' bronzed on their monogrammed towels

I drive this ocean road
And I remember

How the girls could turn to ghosts before your eyes
And the very dreams that led to them are keeping them from dying
And how the grace with which she walked into your life
Will stay with you in your steps
Paced with you a while
So long, so long

The speaker in this door is blown
So nothing sounds quite right
And I drive this ocean road
And remember
The small of your back
And the nape of your neck
And the soft way you'd hold me in the night

I remember

How the girls can turn to ghosts before your eyes
And the very dreams that led to them are keeping them from dying
And how the grace with which she walked into your life
Will stay with you in your steps
Pace with you a while
So long, so long...

And I will leave under the cover
Of summer's kiss upon the sky
Like the storm face of your lover
Just before she says goodbye
I was thinking that the season could be held between my arms
But just as summer's hold is fleeting
I was here and now I'm gone
I'm gone...




I'm fine, to all of those who are worried. I'm alive, breathing, and staying busy. You know how to get ahold of me. I'm off to chill.



Alysa [ 2:16 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • Glad to hear you're doing fine.
    I hope you're enjoying a summer break.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:15 AM  

  • good! chill out some more! xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home