.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

New Hair
Let it die
Arguments with my heart
Say Goodbye
Men & Mascara
So long, So long
Romance, blinding and ultimate.
Moving up
Pictures, as promised
New Digs


The Archives




Monday, July 24, 2006
I decided to write today. A random moment of overwhelming emotions and thoughts turn into this. I think I might actually like it.

catching up with myself
sipping tea that tastes like dreams
lyrics dancing in my mind
spinning around and dancing free
finding bits of myself
scattered in others songs
then piecing it together into something new
remembering how to lose someone
learning who I am now
a girl on the verge, on the verge of everything
letting people from my past catch me in the present
and show me my possible future
closing my eyes when the tears start to sting
sipping tea that tastes like dreams
catching up with myself


Any thoughts?


Alysa [ 10:04 PM ]

2 Comments:

  • I really like it!
    Great job!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 PM  

  • I really like it...
    by the way i completely forgot my old business and It wasnt sending it to me.. so I made a new thing. yeah..

    but I read the poem yesterday...and it is really good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home