.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Girl on the verge
Betrayal
Dare
Haha
Speaking my heart
New Hair
Let it die
Arguments with my heart
Say Goodbye
Men & Mascara


The Archives




Sunday, August 06, 2006
Have you ever had something happen that with every heartbeat it's like the memory pulses through your brain?
Heartbeat. Memory flash. Heartbeat. Memory flash.
It's like you can feel the memory pulse through you with every beat, no escape.

Today was a mix of this and a horrible day. First, the front passenger window of my car broke. Then after that, on my way to Target, traffic backed up and there was a bunch of cars stopped in the middle of an intersection at a red light. Next a fireman started yelling at everyone to pull into the parking lot of an Olive Garden. Apparently a bus caught on fire, probably due to the heat. I spent the next 30 mins with no a/c in crazy traffic. On the way home another accident happened right in front of me, literally. It was 3 cars and I had to slam on my breaks to not become the 4th. My mother yelled at me for being in a bad mood and then I got sick.
On top of the basic bad day things, my heart and my mind are conflicted. Heartbeat. Flash. Heartbeat. Flash. I can't stop it and I hate to run away from people. I don't have it in me to walk away from someone who just let me in again after a year, or from someone who needs me daily, or just from someone who is always in my thoughts.
I need to sort this out. I need perspective.


Alysa [ 12:53 AM ]

2 Comments:

  • Im sorry today was so terrible. I really hope that tomorrow is better and that you can take the rest of the day to collect your thoughts and think through everything.

    Also..if you need to walk away for awhile..I can understand..just let me know first, please.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 PM  

  • Huge hugs, Alysa;
    I hope things were better today. xo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home