.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

I'm alive.
Look at me, I'm a vlogger!
Heartbeat
Girl on the verge
Betrayal
Dare
Haha
Speaking my heart
New Hair
Let it die


The Archives




Saturday, January 13, 2007
I decided I needed to revive this blog. A lot happens and I miss having the outlet to say what's going on day to day.
I'm now living in Las Vegas, we moved out here a little over a month ago. We, meaning me and Josh. Yep, we are living together. It's been crazy stressful and just downright unhappy at moments [ie-last night], but I think we might make it through all the muck.
I just got a job working as a receptionist at a realty office. I start on Tuesday and could not be more excited. Everything is going well, not fantastic and perfect but good and okay.

I would update more and add details but I have dinner on the stove and need to go check on it. Mmm, chilli.


Alysa [ 8:00 PM ]

1 Comments:

  • Glad to see you back; I missed you, too.
    xoxo
    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home