.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

Viva Las Vegas
I'm alive.
Look at me, I'm a vlogger!
Heartbeat
Girl on the verge
Betrayal
Dare
Haha
Speaking my heart
New Hair


The Archives




Sunday, January 14, 2007


So I wanted to update with some more details of what has happened. I took several months to work on me. Just me, my life, my issues, and my dreams. During this time I took a leap of faith, I asked out a friend of 6 years, Josh. We started dating and everything was going great. Of course, something had to derail our life. First, Josh was let go from his job and then shortly there after he found out his license had been suspended. When he tried to fix it, they revoked it. It was a really stressful and unhappy time but we stuck it out. Then he got a really good job offer out here in Las Vegas. We had about 2 weeks to pack up and move out here. Things went okay after we got here, some fights happened and both threatened to leave a couple of times. He ended up getting his license back and his job is going just swimmingly. Now I have a job and that is just fantastic. I do have some issues going on with my car but I'll explain that later.
We are off to go piddle around and then have dinner. Comment and let me know how you are and what's new!


Alysa [ 4:53 PM ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home