.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Sigh...
The Girl

Aly. 21. Las Vegas, Nevada. Dreamer, schemer, and make believer. I'm everything you know and everything you can't understand. I'm full of contradictions and misconceptions. I love without holding back and can change your life if you let me. Never underestimate me because that will be your biggest mistake. Myspace Flickr

Dailies

Wapsi Square
Natalie Dee
Questionable Content
Bag Lady
Shiny Shiny
Catwalk Queen
Sassy Bella
Post Secret
Childrin R Skary
Rocketboom
Pixl Girl


Go Read

Emily
Brent
Cathy
Chloe
Michael Verdi
MissB
Natalie Dee
Michelle
Riskybiz
Kain

Previous Posts

clean slate
Viva Las Vegas
I'm alive.
Look at me, I'm a vlogger!
Heartbeat
Girl on the verge
Betrayal
Dare
Haha
Speaking my heart


The Archives




Friday, January 26, 2007
People are determined to ruin my day. I've been in a good happy mood today and everyone is set out to bring that to a crashing halt. People I work with are bitch at me about things that are not their business, people calling in are cussing at me for not being able to transfer them to someones cell phone, and the bank is messing with me.
I just want to hide. Growl.


Alysa [ 11:45 AM ]

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home